opening hours We are open to you
- Monday – Friday in the period from 09:00 to 15:00
For visitor groups in the evening, Saturdays and on Sundays and public holidays by arrangement with our office.
- Standard: 5,00 Euro
- Reduced: 3.00 Euro
From 10 participants a guided tour of the museum is bookable.
In addition to the reduced entrance fee of 3, – €, an additional lump sum falls from 20, – € for the guide.
Group tours can be booked through the office of the Museum (0661-2509518).
Note on discounts
The price reduced tickets will receive the following persons:
- Children from 6 years (also in groups of 20 and more children, e.g. School classes)
- Student up to 28 years on presentation of the student card (also professional students)
- Students up to 28 years (on presentation of the student card)
- Basic service provider (on presentation of the troop card)
- Owner of the Rhönpass
- Persons who make a voluntary social or ecological year (against proof)
- Disabled with disability level of 50% and more (on presentation of the severely handicapped card)
As adults, persons over the age of 15 apply, as far as they do not fall under the group of people of reduced.
Free admission – US soldiers and soldiers retired!
Donate Your contribution to history
We have been collecting exhibits bit by bit for many years. We receive history to friendship with the Americans who were stationed in the Fulda, Bad Hersfeld and Bad Kissingen region. Several people have already participated in the initiative and have also become part of this large and interesting story.
Take part and become part of this project! Leave your name in this story – support the initiative with a contribution!
We want to open additional exhibition rooms
Our museum in Fulda now has too little exhibition space.
We are in building an additional exhibition area in Tann/Rhön. We acquired the building with around 600m². We are now to renovate the building.
We need help for this – every euro or US dollar counts.
How can I help?
With a financial donation (we are happy to issue a donation receipt for submission to the tax office):
- In cash by a personal delivery in our Blackhorse Museum (Ernst-Barlach-Straße 6, 36041 Fulda. Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- By bank transfer to our account:
Blackhorse Museum Fulda e.V.
IBAN: DE 98 5306 0180 0200 6741 25
- By PayPal